Sunday 19 May 2013

Being a size 10 is usually a good thing unless it is your feet! UNTIL NOW!


Have you found that shoe shopping is disheartening? Do you fit into a non-existent footwear category (size 10+ and tall)? Welcome to my world!

Disastrous shoe shopping became the norm to me at an early age. I once thought I grew along the ground first (Size 10.5 feet) but then realised that there was no stopping my race toward the clouds either (182cm) – I could never find beautiful shoes for any event without looking frumpy in flats or like a skyscraper in stiletto’s.


Ladies Large Size Shoes


I decided that if someone else wouldn't make them, I will either source or design a full shoe collection for myself and hopefully I can assist other ladies that have experienced the same problem all of their lives!

I created www.vertigoshoes.com.au to source and design stylish, comfortable, low heeled ladies shoes in larger sizes 7 to 14 and even bigger if you need them. NO GRANNY SHOES allowed – I said stylish! Why shouldn’t we have gorgeous shoes that fit perfectly without awkwardly increasing our height?

Low Heeled Shoes for Tall Girls
Large size ladies shoes for the 'non' vertically challenged!?  Hard to find? Not anymore! Checkout www.vertigoshoes.com.au or like us on www.facebook.com/Vertigoshoes and we will keep you up to date on new collection launches!

For any of you out there that can relate to my story, I would love to hear your thoughts on your experiences and what you would like to see in our range of larger shoes for women – please comment below. 


Karla 

1 comment: